Hi there, here I will take you through on how to check your WAEC GCE result 2021 and how to print them out as well. If you participated in the recent WAEC GCE examinations, then make sure you read through this piece for the next steps you need to take to get your result checked and printed out equally.
The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) council board has successfully uploaded the results for the just-concluded WAEC GCE Results 2021 examinations to their official portal, i.e., www.waecdirect.org, and all participants can now log in to check their results.
Want To Check And Print Out Your WAEC GCE Result 2021
- First of all, visit the official WAEC GCE Result portal via www.waecdirect.org Or Follow this link.
- The form will display at the left side of the online page,
- Carefully fill it out with the correct information required,
- Go through it patiently to make sure that your examination number, card serial number, year of exam and your PIN is provided correctly,
- Select the type of examination (Private Candidate Results),
- Click submit, and the result will come up immediately,
NOTE PLEASE: You can only use your recharge card at a maximum of five times, so be careful.
Want To Check WAEC GCE Result 2021 via SMS?
Candidates that want to check their results through text-message should follow the following steps;
With your mobile phone go to the message menu and type in the code in the following format -: WAEC*EXAM No*PIN*EXAM YEAR, and forward it to 32327. The service will cost you #30 only, and the SMS will appear shortly.
Additional Information Accompanying The Release of the Result:
- Percentage of failed candidates
- Percentage of successful candidates
- Number of registered candidates
- Number of participating candidates
- Candidate with the highest score