World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2021 – World Health Organization is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies below; Consultant (Malaria – North East)
Please Note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements and other relevant updates will be posted here free.
We are recruiting to fill the following job position below:
JOB DESCRIPTION For World Health Organization Recruitment 2021
World Health Organization (WHO) is seeking to employ suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Consultant (Malaria – North East).
The Position is based in Nigeria.
Ref Id: 1704184
Contractual Arrangement: Individual Service Contractor
Contract duration: 12 months
Purpose of the Position For World Health Organization Recruitment 2021
- In order to address the specific need of the North East, WHO in collaboration with National and States Malaria Programmes, developed a framework, which tried to stratify malaria interventions in the North East based on access.
- This framework aims to guide the States and Partners in the prioritization and implementation strategies of interventions based on the emergency response.
Description of Duties
- The Staff will work with the WHO emergency team based in Maiduguri and the State Malaria Elimination Programme and other relevant stakeholders to carry out the following tasks:
- Engage in further dissemination of the Implementation framework
- Facilitation of malaria partner coordination on the implementation of the framework
- Monitor adherence to Implementation of the framework
- Situation analysis/Needs assessment of the Malaria situation in the three states
- Provide operational support to the emergency team for issues related to malaria programme implementation
- Facilitate intervention mapping, implementation and deployment of resources
- Monitor progress of intervention
- Identification of bottlenecks
- Document processes and key lessons/best practices
- Support mobilization of resources for Malaria in the North East
- Engagement of local authorities on other AIDs, TB and Malaria issues
- Essential: University degree in Medical Statistics and/or Epidemiology or any related discipline.
- Desirable: Post graduate degree; MPH, MSc, or Masters in Medical Statistics and/or Epidemiology is desired.
- Essential: Minimum of 7 years of practical experience in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating disease prevention and control activities.
- Desirable: Working knowledge of the National Malaria landscape, Experience in working with bilateral or multilateral organization in the country.
- Experience in North East will be an added advantage.
Use of Language Skills:
- Essential: Fluency in spoken and written English
Specific skills required:
- Experience in facilitation
To Apply for World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2020 Click here
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site www.firstcalljob.com.ng for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter. God bless you as you do so.