Zimbabwe Army Recruitment – Applications are expected from well-qualified candidates for the Zimbabwe National Army Recruitment exercise 2021. Prospective candidates should follow the guidelines and procedures provided in this article to seize the recruitment opportunity.
Zimbabwe Army Recruitment 2021 | Enlistment Form is Out
The Zimbabwe National Army Job Recruitment is around the corner, and anyone with a desire to be enlisted should avail themselves of invaluable information opportunities like this article so that they can be fitly informed and well prepared.
All the vital detail you need on the Zimbabwe National Army Job Recruitment 2021 will be yours through this piece. Make sure to be in constant contact with us to not miss any information that might be vital for this exercise.
Zimbabwe Army Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Potential Officers must undergo a six months Basic Officers Course (BOC).
They will be commissioned after the successful completion of the BOC.
- Medical Recruits must pass a medical examination administered by an Army Medical Officer.
- Height and Weight: The average height for candidates is 1.7m. Their weight should be a minimum of 57kgs.
- Vetting: Candidates are thoroughly security screened for suitability.
How to Apply for Zimbabwe Army Recruitment
Applications are to be forwarded to The Army Recruitment Office, P. Bag CY7720 Harare. Included in the letter will be a stamped self-addressed envelope, three passport size photographs and certified photocopies of the following:
- National identity card.
- Birth Certificate.
- Educational / professional certificates.
- A Recommendation letter from past headmaster or his/her community leader.
With these details, we are confident that you have the information you need on the Army Recruitment 2021. Make sure to share the information with others so they can also take advantage of it, thanks.
Other Related Jobs