Because of the new and massive almost completed Dangote refinery, there is a substantial number of important positions that are going to be made available for qualified individuals. This post will show you how to apply for the Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2021 successfully.
Massive Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2021
Almost everybody has heard or known about the Global standard Refinery being put up by Billionaire Aliko Dangote in Lekki Lagos State, Nigeria. Though still under construction, the completion will result in a massive Dangote Refinery Recruitment drive for vacancies.
Taking The Bold Step
With the instructions we have carefully and thoughtfully provided for our readers in this post, make sure you take advantage of this once in a lifetime chance. The Dangote Refinery Recruitment will involve personnel for an ultra-modern petrochemical and fertilizer complex.
Related: Nigeria Police 2021 Recruitment | Recruitment Requirements | Form Available Here
The Refinery is constructed on a standard that will rival any across the World. And if you know you have what it takes to be a part of this gigantic Petroleum and petrochemical refinery, then this article is just the perfect thing for you to stand a good chance.
Dangote Refinery Job Descriptions
- Construction Health and Safety Officer Post
A minimum of five years experience
Position Information: The H&S Officer is has a vital role to play at the Project Site HSE structure. They aid the HSE Manager in reaching the HSE goal for the Project. They will ensure compliance and will have comprehensive intelligence with Project operations units.
- They will develop, analyze and update Project H&S programs and SOPs.
- Keep track of developments to H&S legislation and communicate to the Project units.
- Work together with the Project in developing H&S targets and appropriate leading and delaying H&S KPIs and monitor the improvement of Project in reaching goals
- Proffer guidance to the Project management, improving the knowledge of H&S matters likely to have substance H&S danger to the Project
- Help to identify training requirements and present relevant training solutions.
- High technical abilities and a strong knowledge of Construction H&S
- Fluency in communication (written and oral).
- The ability to distinguish between minor H&S issues and matters of potential material impact and intensification triggers.
- Dispute negotiation and good presentation techniques.
- Five years or above of experience in a similar company.
How To Apply
Do you meet the qualifications for a position in this project? then visit careers.dangote-group.com and apply appropriately, thanks and good luck.