Diamond Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 – You will find out about Diamond Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment here, Diamond Bank is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill their available Job vacancies. Please note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements, and other relevant updates will be uploaded here free.
Classroom Training: This lasts for six weeks at a designated DB Plc. Training School and participants are exposed to first-rate facilitators, consultants, and professionals who impart the skills required for optimal functioning in the financial services sector.
Diamond Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
Branch Training: This is training on the job and usually lasts for 41/2 months. Here trainees are exposed to the work environment in branches and put their skills and knowledge garnered to practice. In Diamond Bank, there is a place for everyone, we are a versatile financial institution with the best equipped and skilled hands and have been able to exceed expectations in our ever-challenging and dynamic economy.
Why not join a caring institution with your best interest at hearts, who do not see you as just machinery but a unique individual capable of taking bolder steps. With a wide range of well packaged human resource policies to motivate, retain and continually develop our staff, Diamond Bank is able to affect not just your life positively, also that of your loved ones with very impressive policies and schemes knowing that a man can achieve the best when he is in safe
Diamond Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 | See How to Apply
We are pleased to announce the commencement of our Graduate Trainee entry-level recruitment process.
Kindly refer qualified candidates to apply via our career page:
Candidates should enter their email address and click “verify” to register and apply. The recommended browser is Google Chrome.
Our standard recruitment criteria for Graduate Trainees are listed below:
• Maximum age of 27 years
• Minimum of 5 credits in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) including Mathematics and English Language
• Full-time university degree with a minimum of second class lower division (2.2) from a reputable institution
• NYSC discharge certificate
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Other Available Job Vacancies
- NEMA Recruitment 2020 | See How to Apply for National Emergency Management Agency
- How To Check INEC AdHoc Shortlisted Candidates 2020 | See Full List
- Frsc Recruitment 2020 Application Form | Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment: www.frsc.gov.ng
- NIHOTOUR Recruitment 2020 | See How to Apply for National Institute for Hospitality Tourism
- Form Applied twice will not be accepted.
- No fee is required for this job application.
- If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about Diamond Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site www.firstcalljob.com.ng for your latest job update… we will update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter.