DPR Recruitment 2021 – You will find out about the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2021 portal here, DPR is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill their available Job vacancies. Please Note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements, and other relevant updates will be uploaded here free.
Please Note that this page is formally created for interested applicants who wish to know more updates about when DPR will be recruiting graduates for 2021. It is to our concern that we shall update you with latest DPR Recruitment 2021 details on this page, once it’s officially out.
Reports have it that the DPR Recruitment form is out online. But I would like to bring this to your notice that most of this information are false and you should be careful before you get scammed by those who will offer you a fake Form in exchange for money.
Lately, I have received a series of requests from people on different platforms trying to know how legit this rumor is regarding the Recruitment form. This page is going to provide original and reliable answers to the following most commonly asked questions, which are:
- Is the DPR Recruitment form out?
- When will DPR Recruitment start?
- Where can I obtain the DPR Recruitment form?
- I need DPR Recruitment updates, etc.
- How can I apply for DPR Recruitment 2021?
Please Note that at this point, the application is not yet online, do not take into account any form of advertising you see or come across online. This web page will be updated regularly or as soon as possible once the application form is out online.
Obviously, from our research, we have understood that being an employer of choice exceeds the regular pay packet. Further, this involves mentoring, listening, training a genuine concern for workers welfare, and acting upon them. In essence, it is all about putting others in your shoes and having their interest and well being at heart.
DPR Recruitment 2021, How to Apply for DPR Job vacancy
To ascertain if DPR recruitment has officially started, log into the official website or visit this page often for updates.
The method of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for DPR Recruitment
Aptitude tests will be sent to candidates whose applications meet the recruitment process online.
DPR Recruitment Academic Qualifications and Requirement
Applicants for the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution;
- Not more than 30-40 years old by 31st December 2018;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.);
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings;
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate;
- Must be computer literate;
- Form Applied twice will not be accepted.
- No fee is required for this job application.
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about DPR Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site www.firstcalljob.com.ng for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly.
We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter. God bless you as you do so.
Other Available Jobs