DSA Recruitment 2021, Job Requirements and Guide For Defence Space Administration Application Form www.defencespaceagency.mil.ng – Defence Space Administration is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies below;
Please note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements, and other relevant updates will be posted here free.
Applications are invited from suitable and qualified civilians from 31 disciplines.
The Nigerian Defence Agency has stepped up in a good direction by recruiting to employ civilians in the Agency. Interested and qualified applicants are invited to these recruitment exercises.
History Of the Defence Space Administration (DSA)
Actually, the major purpose of the Defence Space Administration (DSA) is to support the Nigerian Armed Forces with relevant space products necessary for the conduct of operations in peace and wartime in line with the national space policy. In Nov. 2017, the Nigerian Government commissions the Defence Space Administration (DSA) building, now the Agency has come to stay.
We are recruiting in the following discipline, as listed below:
- Civil Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electronic and Electric Engineer
- Aerospace Engineer
- Aeronautical Engineer
- Space Researchers
- Space Scientists
- Geographic Information System Engineer
- Geographic Intelligence Officer
- Geospatial Analyst
- Space Technicians
- Network Administrators
- Data Analyst
- System Security Engineer
- Incident Investigator
- Forensic Expert
- Imagery Researcher
- Satellite System Engineer
- Radio Frequency Engineer
- Navigation Engineer
- Account and Budget Officer
- Computer Analyst
- Cyber Security Auditor
- Cyber Incident Responder
- Cyber Vulnerability Accessor
- Computer Hardware Engineer
- Earth Observation Engineer
- Software Developer
- Position Navigation and Timing Engineer
Application Requirements for DSA Recruitment 2021.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in any of the related discipline applying for
- Applicant must possess a National Identity card
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits including the English language in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB
- Applicants must be medical, physically, and psychologically fit
- Interested candidates must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for the female
How to successfully apply for DSA Recruitment 2021
To apply is easy and stress-free once you meet up with all the recruitments requirements needed for DSA enlistment.
- Apply via http://defencespaceagency.mil.ng/
- Fill in the entire required box then proceed with your registration.
- Then submit when to fill all boxes provided.
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about DSA Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site www.firstcalljob.com.ng for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter. God bless you as you do so.
Other Job Updates
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2021 | See How to Apply for NAFDAC Recruitment Successfully
- RIVJOBS Recruitment 2021 Latest Job Update – Check Now – www.rivjobs.ng
- Diamond Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 | See How to Apply for Diamond Bank Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment 2021 | See How to Apply for National Emergency Management Agency