Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program: Do you want to enter an active organization of some of the best talents in the country? You can start your job and experience your trip in numerous ways, and be engaged in a world that regulates your desires. This is where your skills are sustained and examined to help you showcase your abilities in a pleasant environment. If granted, you can join the training program of the 2020 Sterling Bank Graduate.
We request for people with the following fitness.
Minimum Requirements plus Skills acquisition;
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a distinguished Academy,
- Applicants must have completed “NYSC.”
- Candidates must not be a maximum of 26 years.
- Application Process for the 2020 Sterling Bank Graduate Training Program
A Sterling Bank Trainee will be asked to operate through the following measures.
- Computer-Based Examination.
- Pre-Assessment center and Documentation.
- Estimation center.
- Last supervision.
- Foundation School.
Note: a place in the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program will be awarded to Victorious contestants from the final interview. Where merited candidates will be taught and questioned on practicals behavioral and technical features of the Bank, whereby, successful candidates from the school will be offered job into the Bank
How to apply for Program
Qualified applicants should click on the “Apply button” here to join immediately.
After the applications, there will be no more training for you. If you are confused in anywhere, you can put your phone number in the comment box for proper clarification.
- WAEC Result 2020 – Official Release Date | How To Check WAEC Result Online
- EBSU Post UTME 2020 – Updates on How to Apply on Portal Today
- NYSC Orientation Course Date for 2020 Batch ‘B’ Stream II PCM’s – See Full details here
- JAMB Result Checker – Free Officially Released Jamb 2020 CBT UTME Result
- NYSC batch C 2020 – Date for Online Registration and Orientation Camps