Prospective candidates can now start submitting their applications for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment. We will guide you to the FIRS Recruitment Portal 2020 and also show you how you can forward your application forms successfully on the site.
Official FIRS Recruitment Portal 2020
Do you think you have the skills that the agency is looking for? If yes, then now is the perfect time to prove your mettle and become a member of the organization immediately. If you follow the steps below, then you will be a successful employee in no time.
The FIRS Recruitment Portal 2020 is open for young and hardworking school graduates who have the right qualities and temperament to thrive in the business. It is without a doubt an excellent moment up for grabs for those that wish to.
Commencement of Recruitment
It is expected that the Federal Inland Revenue Service will conduct its recruitment for this year very soon, the FIRS Recruitment Portal 2020 and the entire navigation of the site and application process will be revealed in the following paragraphs shortly.
Take note that the Federal Inland Revenue Service’s recruitment of new workers has not commenced yet. However, the provision of the FIRS Recruitment Portal 2020 for you is to get you ready for the process of the application exercise for successful employment.
General Requirement for FIRS 2020 Application
- A credible means of identification of Citizenship
- State of Origin Certification
- Certificate of Birth/Affidavit of Court Age Declaration
- B.Sc Holders and Degree, HND and OND
- NCE or its equivalents
- Complete Curriculum Vitae Documents
- Medical Fitness Confirmation From any Government Hospital
- Between the ages of 18-35 Years before the application deadline
- Gender: Male & Female
- Height: 1.55 – 1.8 and above for both Male and Female
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Basic Requirements & Qualification
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- WAEC Certificate etc.
You can visit the FIRS Recruitment Portal 2020 at www.firs.gov.ng/recruitment if you want to participate in the recruitment exercise. Also, make sure you stay in touch with us for more information in subsequent articles.
- JAMB Recruitment 2020 | See How to Apply for Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Job vacancy
- Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission Recruitment 2020 | See How to Apply
- NOA Recruitment 2020 | See How to Apply for National Orientation Agency Recruitment