For those that would love to enlist in the NDA training, the time you have been waiting for has come. The Nigerian Defence Academy application is ongoing for individuals with the required qualifications for the Academy’s 71st Regular Course, Kaduna.
NDA CADET OFFICIAL APPLICATION PORTAL 2020 www.rcapplications.nda.edu.ng
NOTICE – Aspirants are reminded that the NDA admission is by merit alone. The Academy does not accept money for admission favors into The Nigerian Defence Academy. Applicants should be careful of falling victim to fraud.
The NDA’s ‘REGULAR COURSE Application Forms’ guidelines
- Applications for Academy can only be done through the JAMB 2020 examination. The candidate must choose the
- Nigerian Defence Academy as their first Institution of choice.
- The candidate is expected to be at least 17 years old and not younger than 21 years by the 1st of August 2020.
- Males should be at least 1.68 meters tall and females at least 1.65 meters tall.
- Good moral standard.
- Must guarantee physical and medical fitness.
- A Body Mass Index between 18.5 to 25.5 kg/m2 is required for selection consideration.
- Strictly for single males and females with no legal responsibility to any individual or child.
- Their Local Government Area Nativity Form.
THE NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY APPLICATION JAMB Cut-off mark 2020
Only candidates who qualified for the admission conditions and have the UTME score of 180 for Arts and Social Sciences and Science and 210 scores for Engineering courses will be allowed to print the Screening Test Admission Card and take part in the NDA Screening Test at the center of choice.
Nigerian Defence Academy Application admission steps.
CREATING AN ONLINE ACCOUNT
- Click Here and create an account for the Nigerian Defence Academy Application.
- An account will help you to acquire a form and complete your application.
- You will obtain a stable application in the following steps by signing in under “Login”.
- When you have already started an application, you can always log in to the resume.
ACQUIRING A FORM
- Candidates can pay for their applications Online through the portal or at any chosen bank in Nigeria. Make
- sure that you are done with the earlier step, i.e., “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” to continue.
- For online payment, Login to the application portal and choose ”Pay Online.”
- For bank payments, log in to the application portal and choose ”Pay at Branch.”
- You will be guided through the rest of the application process.
UPLOAD YOUR CREDENTIALS ONLINE
Uploading the necessary application documents online is important. Hence you should make sure the original copies of your documents are available with you for a check during the interviews.
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates | Check Names Here
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020 78RRI – Application Details
- Npower Recruitment 2020 See Application Requirement and Full Guide Here
- JAMB Registration Closing Date 2020 Revealed – See Deadline Here