Peace Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2021: We will show you all there is to know regarding the PCN recruitment application, from the requirements, qualifications, steps and much more vital information through this piece.
A lot of individuals have been waiting for updates on the latest PCN recruitment, and what they must do to apply. Aspirants have been searching for guidelines on a lot of websites, looking for clues that will satisfy the questions they have, like:
How To Apply for Peace Corps Nigeria recruitment 2021
- When will Recruitment begin?
- Where Can One get the PCN Form at?
- Are the Forms available?
- Where and how can I get PCN updates?
- Is PCN actually recruiting in 2021? And many more.
Be careful, because many have been deceived on the Peace Corps Nigeria Recruitment via some platforms and individuals who only want to defraud them of their hard earned cash, and feed them with the wrong information at the end of the day. BE CAREFUL NOT TO FALL, VICTIM
HOW TO APPLY:
In order not to get the wrong information on the recruitment, you are advised to visit the official recruitment portal via peacecorpsofnigeria.org or be in touch with us constantly to get the latest updates on the recruitment exercise.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS:
- You Must Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent.
- You Must be up to 18 years and not more than 35 years.
- Minimum height for a male is 1.7 metres and 1.64 metres for females.
- Chest of not less than 0.87 metres in measurement.
- Must be approved by certified Medical personnel to be fit for recruitment.
- Must not be disabled, either physically or mentally.
- Must be clear of any financial troubles.
- No criminal history must be found in your record.
- Excellent character and conduct.
Candidates with any of the later medical cases should not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural inability;
- Previous major orthopaedic condition;
Peace Corps Nigeria Recruitment Academic Qualifications:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
- National Diploma [ND] received from a distinguished institution.
National Certificate of Education[NCE] must be from a recognised institution; or
General Certificate of Education[Advanced Level] in two subjects obtained at one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.