The Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2020 has finally started her Recruitment 2020 exercise, and the qualified youths can now begin submitting their applications online via the Nigeria police official recruitment portal for enrollment into the Police Force as police constable recruits.
The Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2020 came in a report by the Force’s Public Relations Officer, Ag. DCP Jimoh Moshood in a message made public.
And it is happening after the recent Nigeria Police Force salary structure enhancement by President Muhamadu Buhari.
The Force published the list of requirements and how aspirants should go about the application process for hitch-free recruitment.
The public is also warned about individuals or groups that present themselves as agents of the recruitment exercise, thereby extorting money from unsuspecting Nigerians in the pretence of helping them to successful recruitments.
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2020 Official Login Portal
You can visit the Police Recruitment 2020 via www.policerecruitment.ng.
Recruitment Requirements For Application
- It is expected of all applicants to be Nigerian citizens from birth
- The age range starts at a minimum of 18 to a maximum of 25 years
- Applicants must also possess their National Identity Number.
- They must be owners of ‘O’ level Certificates with at least five credit level passes with a compulsory inclusion of English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.’
The full list of the requirements can be seen in the image below:
Steps To Apply For The Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2020
Applicants are expected to provide a fully functioning Email address along with their phone numbers, and then fill the online recruitment form via www.policerecruitment.ng. After that, they should print out a hard copy of the message that is automatically sent to their Email and endeavour to save their registration number for future use.
This is important because a printout of the email message sent to them will be requested of them if they are successfully shortlisted and for contact on the next step.
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2020 applicants are also expected to fill a valid form references from two guarantors, who can be:
- The Heads of the educational institutions He/She attended
- A military officer on or above the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- A Career civil servant on or above Grade Level twelve
- A Police officer on or above the rank of CSP
- His/Her Local government chairpersons
- His/Her Traditional Ruler
- A Magistrates
- NOTAP Recruitment 2020 | Apply for National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion
- Federal government Job Vacancies In Nigeria 2020
- How to Apply for Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2020