Total Nigeria Recruitment 2021 – Total Nigeria is inviting suitably qualified Nigerians to apply for the Total Nigeria Recruitment 2021. We advise aspirants of this recruitment exercise to avail themselves of the invaluable information provided in this article and take advantage of the wonderful opportunity.
How To Apply For Total Nigeria Job Recruitment 2021
To Apply Total Nigeria recruitment 2021, the following outlines must be followed:
The Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment form is now out for 2021; this is the opportunity that a lot of Nigerians have been waiting for. Individuals with the requisite qualification requirements and interest can now start preparing themselves for the exercise that will begin soon.
Though recruitment is not on at the moment, it is scheduled to start very soon, and in order not to miss out, any interested individuals are advised to start making preparations to be a part of the recruitment exercise.
The Total Nigeria Plc recruitment drive is aimed at making more jobs available for the teeming youths of our country for graduates and undergraduates as well. This is aimed at reducing the rate of unemployment experienced in Nigeria to the barest minimum.
For anyone that has harbored the desire of pursuing a career in a multinational company, this is a beautiful lifetime opportunity to team up with TOTAL harness the potential you have in you. TOTAL boasts of over 500-plus businesses in over 130 countries, they offer strong ethical values, high safety, and environmental standards, innovation culture and wide-spanning career advancement. This is at a global team whose purpose is already shared by over 100,000 employees: to make energy better for everyone.
Available Vacant Positions:
Head, Security of Operations
Senior Civil/Structure Engineer
Data Management & Application Support Geoscientist
Senior Flow Assurance Engineer
Senior Well Performance Engineer
Senior Process Engineer
Production Performance Engineer
Graduate Process Engineer
Senior Contracts Engineer
Production Operator (Trainee)
Inspection Subsea Engineer
Environment Operations Engineer
Graduate Wellsite Geologist
Lead Structural Engineer
Risk Management & Methods Officer
Qualifications for Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment
To apply for the Total Nigeria Plc Job recruitment, the following are required.
- A B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a distinguished institution
- Maximum of 35 years old for applicants
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate SSCE or WASC with Credits in at least three (3) subjects, English included passes in another two (2) subjects; or
- NECO or GCE Regular Level passes in at least four subjects obtained in a single sitting or five (5) subjects achieved in a maximum of two sittings, English Language included.
- A National Diploma (ND) received from a distinguished institution.
- A National Certificate of Education (NCE) obtained from a distinguished institution
- The applicant must be computer literate.
Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment Application Procedure.
Suitable aspirants should apply online here
PLEASE NOTE: Online application is FREE of charge.
To verify if the Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021 has officially started, visit the official Total Nigeria Recruitment website @ http://www.careers.total.com and also stay in constant contact with us for more updates here.
Other Available Recruitments
- PDF List of Successful Candidates for NNPC / Total Scholarship Award 2021
- 2021 Tasu Admission List For the Session 1st and 2nd Batch check now
- PTDF Scholarship 2021 – How to Apply Online (Overseas & Local)
- Chevron Scholarship Portal 2021 | Get Application Form Here Now